POSTED 08 DEC 2020
MediaCom - Data, Analytics & Insight • Data, Analytics & Insight • Full-Time
3 best things about the job:
- Work in one of the fastest growing areas within communication.
- Work with an amazing team from different units like strategic planning, programmatic advertising, search marketing, etc.
- Work in an exploring and boundless way to research the communication and marketing field.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Got familiar with MediaCom, the environment, culture, ways of work, team
- Supported the kick-off of the first data project for our client
- Implemented the first data project
In six months:
- Consulted with client/internal for expertise field
- Run operational project in a smooth way as project leader
- Build up strong relationship with client facing team who worked together daily.
In 12 months:
- Contributed to new business
- Led and coached the junior analyst to grow both hard and soft skill
- Grown your own knowledge in the area of data and analytics as well as that of the agency
Responsibilities of the role:
- Consulting of clients and internal in the area of digital data, analytics, modelling and/or dashboard
- Supporting in the project implementation and managing project process
- Analysis and interpretation of reporting
- Lead the industry information collection and newsletter preparation
What you will need:
- Studies in mathematics/statistics, business informatics, data science, computer science or related
- 1-3 years of experience (preferably within digital analytics on specialist agency, clients or technology provider side)
- An independent, self-driven individual with highly responsible nature
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, managing complexity and challenges
- Fluent in Chinese and good in English
- An understanding of China digital space is an advantage
- Good knowledge and practical in the area of coding or modelling / analysis (SAS/SPSS/Advanced Excel, R, Python)
- Good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint