POSTED 20 OCT 2020
MediaCom - Account Management/Client Services/Media Planning • Media Planning • Full-Time
3 best things about the job:
- Develop brilliant account service skill and professional campaign management skil.
- Comprehensive training system: You will receive direct coaching from agency’s senior members and training across all communication disciplines.
- Part of an overall marketing team: You will be fully involved in the marketing communication process through working closely with client’s media and marketing communications team.
- Client satisfaction
- New business contribution
- Campaign management
- Learning agility
Responsibilities of the role
- Partner with internal team and external media partners to drive integrated solutions.
- Provide regular reporting and optimization reports to continually enhance client’s programmes.
- Overseeing the quality of work that gets delivered to the client.
- Talent development by managing planners and be responsible for their delivery & quality of work.
- Client liaison and relationship development.
Tasks & Measurement
In three months:
- Understood and take ownership of this client’s integrated communication activities.
- Built a good relationship with the key decision makers on client side.
- Understood MediaCom’s value proposition “The Content and Connection Agency” to the importance of the integrated approach
- Quickly be familiar with assigned clients and products.
- Independently complete daily campaign’s execution work and assure the 100% accuracy of work delivered (e.g. including monthly competitor analysis, target audience analysis, media consumption behavior, vendor management etc.)
- Communicate efficiently with internal special units.
In six months:
- Taken control of the day to day management of the client’s communication activities.
- Anticipated what is needed to stay on track to secure, grow and solidifying client relations, and to take action appropriately.
- Provided training for the junior level in the digital planning team as well as to the integrated planning team.
- Quality control of the work delivered by junior team members (e.g. post buy reports, competitor analysis, data bank etc.) Assure 100% accuracy of the work.
- Provide support to line manager on proposal preparation.
In 12 months:
- Led and completed annual review/planning proposal for the client assigned.
- Led and implemented new initiatives for the client assigned.
- With the supervision of manager, can do part of the proposal presentation to client and be responsible for this part of proposal’s follow up.
What you will need:
- Solid 3 years and more experience working in media within an agency.
- Good understanding of all media channels, both traditional and digital.
- Demonstrate sharp, strategic & critical thinking and effective problem solving skills.
- Consistently exhibit natural curiosity and dynamism.
- Effectively work collaboratively.
- Innate ability to respectfully challenge the status quo.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working across large media budgets.
- Business proficiency in English and Chinese
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal
China is now the second largest media market, and the world’s most vibrant digital market, growing at double the rate of the US. In 2013, China surpassed the US in e-commerce, and China leads the world in mobile with over 600m smartphone connections. The pace of change and the scale of China’s emerging consumer market are unparalleled in any other market. Global CEOs are looking to China to drive growth, and brands are rushing to keep pace.
If you want a future in media and communications, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than China, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.