POSTED 05 JAN 2020
MediaCom - Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Full-Time
MediaCom, the largest media agency in the country handling blue-chip accounts such as Procter and Gamble Philippines, Unilab, Jollibee Foods Corp., Monde Nissin among others, is looking for a dynamic and innovative digital enthusiast who would like to establish a career in Digital media by joining the agency as Digital Planner.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning, buying and implementing campaigns across digital platforms, keeping in mind the overall media objectives of the brand.
3 best things about the job:
- Exposure to the various disciplines of digital media advertising – from strategy and planning to implementation and analytics.
- Opportunity to handle the country’s top companies and brands
- Being part of an organization that promotes excellence through mentoring and talent development programs while maintaining an environment of fun and camaraderie.
Measures of Success:
In 3 to 6 months you should have:
- Mastered planning, buying, implementation and monitoring of digital campaigns and executions in various media platforms – Facebook, Search, Mobile, etc - ensuring agreed KPIs are achieved or surpassed and prepared reports for the brands assigned to you.
- Achieved a clear understanding of the client’s business and needs, successfully put together campaign strategies and confidently presented to clients and colleagues.
What your day job looks like at MediaCom:
- Meet and liaise with clients to identify requirements
- Work collaboratively with Communications Planners in developing digital strategies ensuring up to date consumer behavior insights are applied.
- Develop, implement, and negotiate, if needed, the digital media plans of assigned brands, keeping in mind the campaign objective and operating principles
- Closely monitor campaigns and executions ensuring agreed KPIs are achieved or surpassed
- Identify and drive opportunities for growth
- Present and defend, alongside agency colleagues, agency recommendations and outputs
- Organize and handle the administrative requirements of brands handled ( CE’s , invoices, etc.)
- Prepare client reports and other official documents
What you'll bring:
- Strong analytical and number skills
- Passion for learning and openness to new challenges
- Team player mindset
- Time management
- Project management, good at multi-tasking and organization.
- Self-starter attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident individual with a can-do/positive attitude.
- High level of accountability.
- Graduate of a business or research-related course:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Communication Research, Communication Arts, etc
- Fresh Graduate or 1-2 years work experience in a related field ie. marketing, advertising, research.
More about MediaCom
MediaCom helps brands unlock growth through media. We do this by applying our unique Systems Thinking approach to data, technology, and creativity to design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business, enabling us to identify the best avenues for growth and unlock the potential in every brand.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing belief that if we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for our teams but also for our clients. “People First, Better Results” means that we invest in our people’s careers and capabilities to help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2018, this approach led MediaCom to become the first network to hold all six major Media Network of the Year titles concurrently: Adweek, Campaign, Cannes Lions, Festival of Media Global, M&M Global and WARC Media 100. The agency retained the WARC Media 100 title in 2019, also winning Agency of the Year (MediaCom Israel) and Campaign of the Year (Gillette – I Don’t Roll on Shabbos, MediaCom Connections Israel).
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$13.5 billion (Source: COMvergence, March 2019), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes Adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell, and Sony.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/Mediacom
About the Philippines
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest-growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest-growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.