POSTED 19 JAN 2021
Creative, Design & Content • Regular
We are seeking an experienced manager level Copywriter to join Mediacom’s Creative Systems team to support the overall execution of a client’s digital content. In this role, you will oversee a team of copywriters and write creative, effective, and data-driven search engine optimized (SEO) content for our clients.
- Understand the client’s products, competition, industry landscape, marketing goals and objectives
- Review and analyze competitor sites and understand their approach to organic search content
- Regularly contribute to campaign strategies and deliverables plans to include keyword strategies for optimal on-site performance and detailed content recommendations
- Write copy and/or full-length pieces following SEO best practices and overall client strategy
- Ensure brand voice and tone is on strategy for target audiences and that brand continuity is maintained
- Lead editorial team members to ensure that projects stay on track and meet the needs of the client
- Strong communicator who can sell ideas to clients and business leaders alike
- Proofread work for accuracy, consistency, as well as spelling, grammar and style
- Be an advocate for compelling storytelling
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated search campaigns
- Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables, campaign strategies, and tactics
- Support SEO team in data acquisition or campaign insights in relation to content performance for quarterly or annual business reviews
- Stay current with evolving industry trends, best practices, and discusses potential impact with team on client work
- 3-5 years of professional copywriting experience in journalism, content creation, advertising, marketing agency or related field
- Sound knowledge of general advertising and digital content marketing practices
- Creative, independent self-starter
- Interest in data analytics and numbers-driven strategy a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Able to clearly present to clients and articulate yourself, your ideas, and your work
- Able to iterate rapidly to facilitate fluid, efficient collaboration
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools a plus
- Proficiency with Keynote and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Contently a plus
- Regulated Market/Finance industry experience is a plus
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/318758/view/1048040/
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.