POSTED 02 FEB 2021
Future Talent & Entry Level • Permanent (Full Time)
Job Title: Digital Activation Executive
About the Opportunity: The Digital Activation Executive generally specialises in one digital discipline (i.e. Paid Social, Paid Search, Programmatic Display), helping create and monitor the performance of our clients’ advertising campaigns on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube), Google, Amazon and/or publisher websites.
A Day in the Life: The Digital Activation Executive works closely with the likes of Facebook and Google, directly utilising their advertising interfaces to deliver the best campaign results and keeping abreast of the latest developments in the industry. Using Excel to process campaign data, the Digital Activation Executive is also responsible for analysing campaign results and sharing campaign insights directly withour clients.
3 best things about the job:
- An international, dynamic team, with a great culture
- Exposure to the marketing strategies of some of the world’s leading brands
- Unlimited internal and external training opportunities
In 3 months, you will have:
- Become part of a dedicated client focused team, working closely with media owners and digital technology platforms for campaign management, optimisation and reporting
- Learnt the basics of client account servicing and best practices in managing results to meet client goals
In 6 months, you will have:
- Contributed to driving the performance of global digital campaigns for some of the world’s largest and most prestigious brands
- Gained a good understanding of, and hands-on experience in, digital advertising formats and media best practices
At the end of your first year, you will have:
- Become an expert in your field, having developed an advanced understanding of advertising principles and solid analytical skills
- Acquired a strong knowledge of the industry trends and conditions that may impact performance, devising new ideas to improve campaign strategies
- Developed your skill set through multiple external/internal training opportunities, enabling a foundation for further career development.
What we’re looking for in you:
- A passion for digital advertising
- Determined and curious approach to problem solving
- A good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- A team player, supporting and growing your skill set to become a future leader
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensiveand you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site bar, cafe and roof terrace
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- We also have a regular events calendar including company socials, sportsclubs, a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
How to apply: Please apply online via this advertisement and send us your CV and a covering letter. Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in the UK, without sponsorship.
If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
At MediaCom, we know that our people are our greatest asset in making us the UK’s leading agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare. The MediaCom network comprises of 4,600 people working in 113 offices in 89 countries and we are proud to call some of the world's most successful brands our clients, including P&G, DLG, and Coca-Cola.
Despite our growth over the years we work hard at retaining our creative and inclusive approach and aspire to our five pillars in every aspect of our work: Creativity, New Business, Citizenship, Bravery and Loving our Clients. We believe that by putting our People First, we deliver Better Results for our clients and create a great place for everyone to enjoy their work. For more information, please visit http://www.mediacom.com