POSTED 19 JAN 2021
MediaCom - Media Planning, Implementation & Activation • Media Planning • Full-Time
Overview of job
MediaCom is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Planning Executive to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting your supervisors on day-to-day media planning and executions.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Regional Account Director
3 best things about the job:
1. Working one of the most exciting tech brand in the World
2. Being part of an innovative and fast paced agency and working with some of the most passionate people
3. You will be able to work with the team on creating a campaign that not only fits the client's requirements but also exceeds them
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Demonstrate understanding of the media landscape and business challenges and begin to contribute ideas on how to improve on current situation.
- Implementation of media plans across both traditional and digital channels
- Great understanding of your portfolio of clients
In six months:
- Be the person whom the client goes to for day-to-day activities. Able to propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges.
- Mentor new Planners and assist in leading a small scale project (identify need, formulate idea into plan, set the scope and present to the Manager
In 12 months:
- Assist in leading a medium scale projects (identify need, formulate idea into plan, set the scope and present to the Manager)
- Participate in new business pitches
What you’ll bring:
- Support your Manager and Directors on key functions include but not limited to Media Planning, Reporting and Billing
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation on the effectiveness of different digital media channels
- Identify appropriate media strategy and tactics with the guidance from Manager/Directors
- Briefing digital execution team (programmatic & paid social)
- Ensure regular reporting is delivered on time with accuracy
- Ensure that campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
- Working closely with digital execution team and creative agencies to ensure assets are delivered on time
- Develop strong working relationship with key agency and media partners. This will include acting as the first point of contact for operational issues
- Energy, passion and self-motivation
- Be unique and will demonstrate our brand behaviours in all that you do
- At least 2 years’ experience in media/advertising agency
- Planning experience is a plus
- Google AdWords Certification OR Facebook blueprint certification desirable
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders (e.g. suppliers, advertising/marketing agencies, media owners and internal specialist resources)
- be a strong communicator – English is our global language
- be energetic, determined and proactive
More about MediaCom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
Founded in 1986 and established in Japan for over 10 years, we have grown to become 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We are proud to be recognised as the Japan Media Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018 with a Silver Award in 2019. With clients including Adidas, Mars, SK-II, Dell, The Coca-Cola Corporation, Cartier, IKEA, Peugeot and Citroen, working at MediaCom is a gateway to working with leading global brand organisations and connecting to people across the planet.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
Our focus is on providing long term, rewarding careers and we know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference and have built in flexibility that reflects the many different ways in which people work and succeed. And its why we actively encourage participation in our Global Mobility programme with opportunities to live and work around the world.
We are super connected and our employees contribute to and shape the working environment, from promoting work-life balance and well-being to organising team events and celebrations.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, connected and enthusiastic people in a stable and rewarding environment? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom.
About GroupM Singapore
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means, that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients, renowned brands and media owners. Making GroupM Singapore the Number One organisation to join and develop your career in media investment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.