POSTED 05 FEB 2021
MediaCom - Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Full-Time
MediaCom is currently looking for talents to join our dynamic agency network and would like to invite you to consider this unique opportunity.
This role reports to: Digital Manager
3 best things about the job:
- To be a part of a dynamic working environment and surrounded by the best practitioners and recognized leaders in the media industry.
- The opportunity to lead diverse campaigns from cross-industrial client portfolios and exposure your digital planning skills.
- Making digital advertising more prominent and meaningful with a promising career in the best media agency network in Vietnam.
Measures of success
In 3 months:
- Understand Mindshare process, team culture, and workflow.
- Assist your line manager to ensure a smooth launch of campaigns.
- Able to handle campaign tracking and reporting with guidance.
In 6 months:
- Become a trustworthy team player.
- Work independently on daily execution work; assist line manager with competitive tracking and making case studies and award entries.
- Direct communication with clients and vendors.
In 12 months:
- Taken control of the day to day management of the client’s digital communication activities.
- Able to contribute and bring new ideas for campaigns.
- Explore new opportunities regarding media format, media channel, and content.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop a media campaign approach and how everything integrates within the bigger communication strategy.
- Apply knowledge of Vietnam's media landscape and the role of digital/media channels to deliver compelling solutions.
- Develop the quarterly and annual media plan, budget allocation
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across media platforms, including display, video, search, mobile, social and programmatic…
- Manage implementation and collaborate with media owners, agency partners and internal buying teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Evolve use of measurement systems to provide greater insight into ROI of media plans and ensure the team deliver on agreed KPIs.
- Ensure financial process is followed in terms of client set-up and invoicing.
- Ownership of everyday work with end to end ads campaign and optimization tasks.
- Assist the team in all aspects of servicing clients to standards of excellence.
- Ensure that deliverables are sent as per the agreed timelines.
- Fully understand of campaign tracking and reporting, able to execute independently with zero mistakes.
- Assist in evaluating the results of projects to ensure they meet clients’ goals and to gain learning for future planning.
- Keep learning and developing industry knowledge.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with publishers, vendors.
- Ensure timely billing process
Join us if you have
- 1+ years experience in digital/media execution, client-side in-house team, or media owner capacity. Media agency background is preferred.
- Good communications skills with basic English skills.
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable working with numbers and data.
- Eager to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work multitasking under high pressure.
- Basic understanding of the industry, business, brands, and consumers in Vietnam landscape
- Hands-on experience of advertising technology platforms (ad servers, DSPs, Facebook Ads Manager …) is a strong plus.
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
Founded in 1986 and established in Japan for over 10 years, we have grown to become 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries. We are proud to be recognised as the Japan Media Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018 with a Silver Award in 2019. With clients including Adidas, Mars, SK-II, Dell, The Coca-Cola Corporation, Cartier, IKEA, Peugeot and Citroen, working at MediaCom is a gateway to working with leading global brand organisations and connecting to people across the planet.But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
Our focus is on providing long term, rewarding careers and we know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients. We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference and have built in flexibility that reflects the many different ways in which people work and succeed. And its why we actively encourage participation in our Global Mobility programme with opportunities to live and work around the world.
We are super connected and our employees contribute to and shape the working environment, from promoting work-life balance and well-being to organising team events and celebrations. Do you want to work with smart, creative, connected and enthusiastic people in a stable and rewarding environment? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom.
About GroupM Vietnam
GroupM - GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance-enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
It’s no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spend in Vietnam grew rapidly last year, with internet penetration reached in excess of 59.4% during 2019. With a population of more than 90 million, this market carries huge potential and possibilities for media players and talent. GroupM Vietnam fosters a culture of innovation and value our diverse and collaborative work environment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.