POSTED 09 FEB 2021
MediaCom - Account Management/Client Services/Media Planning • Media Planning • Full-Time
Overview of job
Mediacom is seeking an experienced digital professional for the role of Senior Media Planner. In this role, you will be working with ASEAN lead to cover across 4 markets(Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia), focusing on digital media planning and execution excellence for a leading skincare brand. You will be part of a team that partners with the brand to develop strategic plans to achieve business goals, both globally and locally. Being a key custodian in driving excellence in deliverables, you will gain hands-on experience and visibility across regional and local markets.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Associate Manager
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest FMCG accounts (leading skincare brand), pioneering Performance marketing
- Working with an extremely diverse, international group of individuals both at MEDIACOM and at the client’s end
- Opportunity to expand learning on digital technology & platforms, high visibility within MEDIACOM and at the client where your work is sure to be seen & appreciated.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Become knowledgeable about the client’s business, ways of working, key client teams and internal teams, and the brand strategies for 2021
- Liaise with performance team and local markets to ensure smooth execution of campaigns across all touchpoints
- Handle straightforward data requests and analysis work, shaping plans and adapting global strategies for local markets
- Ensure reporting and end campaign procedures are completed in a timely manner, along with local market planners and buying teams
In six months:
- Establish seamless ways of working within teams - ASEAN Lead, Ops team, client and market teams)
- Gain trust and confidence of all relevant stakeholders – ASEAN Lead, Ops team, client and market teams
- Independently manage reporting processes, digital buys and operations with relevant teams
- Identify key interventions needed for campaigns across touchpoints through data analysis
In twelve months:
- Prepare and present weekly key media insights and recommendations for ongoing plans
- Help in development of quarterly and annual communication plans for clients’ global meetings and approval
- Guide performance teams and local market teams on best practices and End-to-End process, from planning to execution to end campaign reporting
- Identify new opportunities and develop local business with existing clients, through sell-in of new ideas and value-adding services
Responsibilities of the role:
Day to day business management -Work across all aspects of the client business, learning how to work with multiple markets and cultures as well as negotiate strategic challenges from business planning
Network Management-Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with agency and client teams across the region and globe.
- Global/regional media & communications strategy development for ASEAN markets
- Develop/propose/deploy new solutions (publishers, formats, targeting, etc)
- Create consumer journey with markets across all digital channels
Media Coordination :
- Deployment of global media processes and strategy to Ops team
- Ensuring regional decisions and alignment are reflected in market with agility
- Maintaining regional status sheets and client marketing calendar
- Have a thorough understanding and managing all the reporting process and requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Share BIC learnings from one market to another
- Ensure client’s stewardship in billing and performance verification with market team
What you will need:
- 2~3 years of holistic digital planning experience, with strong implementation background preferred
- Offline experience is a plus
- Business level fluency for English
- Experience in using major Google Marketing platforms and Facebook manager
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork, to liaise with different market teams across APAC
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Most importantly, an eagerness to learn and a can-do attitude!
More about Mediacom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
Founded in 1986 and established in Japan for over 10 years, we have grown to become 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We are proud to be recognised as the Japan Media Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018 with a Silver Award in 2019. With clients including Adidas, Mars, SK-II, Dell, The Coca-Cola Corporation, Cartier, IKEA, Peugeot and Citroen, working at MediaCom is a gateway to working with leading global brand organisations and connecting to people across the planet.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
Our focus is on providing long term, rewarding careers and we know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference and have built in flexibility that reflects the many different ways in which people work and succeed. And its why we actively encourage participation in our Global Mobility programme with opportunities to live and work around the world.
We are super connected and our employees contribute to and shape the working environment, from promoting work-life balance and well-being to organising team events and celebrations.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, connected and enthusiastic people in a stable and rewarding environment? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom.
More about GroupM Singapore
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means, that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients, renowned brands and media owners. Making GroupM Singapore the Number One organisation to join and develop your career in media investment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.