POSTED 01 FEB 2021
Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Permanent (Full Time)
We’re looking for an agile & adaptable Digital Manager to work across the PSA portfolio (Peugeot, Citroen & DS). The candidate should already have an excellent knowledge of the UK digital landscape and be well versed in planning / buying digital media across both DR and Brand. You should have strong communication, time management & project management skills. You’ll be directly responsible for your team’s delivery of Display & Video plans, whilst also being a key coordinator across other media specialists – often being the key accelerator of the overall communications system. The Manager will also support the Digital Associate Director & Director in implementing our Personalisation & Data Maturity ambitions across these brands.
Who does the role report into?
You will report into Digital Associate Director
What are the 3 best things about the job?
- The autonomy to change the way we work across these accounts – both in terms of process and strategy.
- Working with internal and external teams with an ambition & expectation of driving forward the quality our Digital Planning
- You’ll be joining a team where Digital is at the heart of these clients’ ambitions, and a key focus for internal and external stakeholders
What are the measures of success?
You’re are an established member of the team, contributing to the success & delivery of effective Digital strategies that have a positive impact on our clients’ business. Your team is motivated and well managed, with everyone working towards a common objective.
What would you expect to achieve in the first 3 months?
- Built visibility and trust with multiple stakeholders – both internally and externally. They will see you as a reliable and trusted digital advisor.
- Showcased exceptional project management skills through the delivery of multiple campaigns
What will you need?
The role requires a highly motivated, self-starting individual with a passion for Digital Media who can think on their feet and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Comprehensive experience working in digital at a media agency/media owner/client side
- Advanced understanding of digital principles (both DR & performance), paid social, partnerships, paid search, data and analytics
- Strong knowledge of the evolving programmatic landscape as it relates to various channels including display, video.
- Strong knowledge of multiple technology platforms: DSPs/Social Ads Managers, verification tools, viewability, analytics, attribution modelling and adserving (Hand On Experience is preferential)
- Experience working with ad tech solutions to drive audience segmentation and reporting. Complete understanding of the full CRM process and how 1st party data is collected and used to fuel campaigns
- Ability to tell compelling implementation stories (with the aim to interweave roles, flighting, weights, formats of different media and how they interrelate)
- Proven offline understanding, training, and ability to build cross channel strategies
- Strong presentation and communication skills with excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar
- Experience of managing and mentoring a team
- A positive and passionate approach that motivates the team around you
- Independent worker who can own and manage relationships confidently
- Drive to execute new ideas and be at the forefront of new industry developments
- Exceptional attention to detail
At MediaCom, we believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom is the UK’s largest planning and buying agency, with over 1,400 employees based in 5 offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
As a business, we champion individuality and diversity in our people. Through a plethora of initiatives, we ensure that we attract and retain the greatest talent in the industry, all working together to create powerful, ground-breaking work through our unique, connected Systems Thinking approach. Our teams use data, technology and creativity to design communications strategies that build brands and generate sales, and we do it at scale. We believe that putting people first produces better results.
We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training, development plans and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
MediaCom represents some of the greatest brands in the UK and beyond, both big and small. These include Sky, British Gas, Sony, Vauxhall, DFS, TUI, The Coca-Cola Company and Tesco.
MediaCom is Campaign’s Agency of the Decade (2009 and 2019), and WARC’s most effective agency in the world.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*