POSTED 18 NOV 2020
Admin, Support & Facilities • Regular
Welcome to MediaCom: a people-first company that’s ready to invest in you. Offering a ‘Careers Only’ approach to our people: with an in-house career center, global and internal mobility teams devoted to transferring, hiring and promoting from within - because your growth means as much to us as our own. We’re seeking a meticulous, initiative taking, solution seeking, detail-focused Executive Assistant to help shape and share the MediaCom story. Could it be you?
- Support an extremely busy Executive by managing an active calendar, preparing and sending correspondence and arranging travel plans
- Act as a communications-bridge between Executive and staff as well as corporate management (requiring excellent written and verbal communications skills)
- Point-person for preparation and production of Town Hall and other meetings (both in-person and virtual) including the collection and production of content for a/v display
- Research, follow-up and advise the Executive on staff, management, and client concerns.
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handling matters expeditiously and pro-actively
- Follow through on projects to successful conclusion, often with deadline pressures
WHO YOU ARE:
- A meticulous organizer who works carefully and efficiently
- A skilled communicator who can share ideas with clarity and conviction
- Someone who manages time and prioritizes effectively
- Someone with strong interpersonal skills working well with people at all levels of staff and management
- A self-starter who enjoys taking initiative
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is flexible and has high energy to get work done
- A highly resourceful team player who works equally well independently
- Someone who acts with discretion, able to be trusted with confidential information
WHAT YOU’VE DONE BEFORE:
- 4-6 years of experience as an Assistant for Manager or higher level within a highly matrixed corporate atmosphere
- Demonstrated proficiency at maintaining executive calendars
- Experience organizing large-scale (i.e. Town Hall) meetings, both in-person and virtual, preparing content, coordinating audio/visual support/preparing invitations and notifications
- Skilled writer/editor of internal and external correspondence
- Knowledge and experience with entire Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams, etc)
- Knowledge of other virtual meeting programs (i.e. Zoom, BlueJeans, etc)
- Some experience at a digital agency, creative agency, media agency preferred, but not essential.
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/318758
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.