POSTED 08 FEB 2021
Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Permanent (Full Time)
Department / Team
Connected Execution, Worldwide
Mediacom forms part of GroupM, WPP’s combined media agencies. GroupM is the world’s largest media investment management organization and parent company of Mediacom, MindShare, etc.
MediaCom handles the media planning and buying for some of the world's smartest advertisers. Supported by keen consumer insight, analysis and experience, we are part of the largest media planning and buying network in the world.
We are the Mediacom Worldwide Programmatic team, servicing both centrally executed campaigns in multiple languages as well as coordinating and supporting strategic directions across markets. We work on a mix of blue chip clients for both direct and brand led initiatives including but not limited to: Shell, GSK & Sony.
Our vision for programmatic is the integral role it plays in the media mix and the connectivity between medias both on and offline with programmatic acting as a key gateway. A role in our team therefore allows you to advance your skill set as a subject expert but also exposes you to a much wider media business offering diversified training and development opportunities for a long term career path.
We are looking for the new executive to come and join the growing Programmatic team based in London.
The successful candidate will be able to develop his/her career with MediaCom as they will be enabled to continually improve and expand on their foundational programmatic skills, with growth opportunities both upwards and sideways. The candidate will also have the opportunity to work across a diverse client base and help to shape and inform client strategy.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic programmatic specialist to join MediaCom Worldwide as a Programmatic Optimiser.
This is an opportunity to become part of a specialist team with an international remit across truly global advertisers. We have an integrated approach to planning and you would gain exposure to all media channels with the opportunity to feed insights back into programmatic strategies.
The Mediacom Worldwide Programmatic team services both centrally executed campaigns in multiple languages as well as coordinating and supporting strategic directions across markets.
The Programmatic Optimiser role would report directly into the Programmatic Account Manager and support on the following:
1) Campaign Briefing
• Support Programmatic Account Manager and Director in designing, delivering and managing responses to briefs from the planning team and clients.
2) Campaign Delivery
• Ensure campaigns adhere to the quality assurance framework and follow pillar guidelines
• Conduct benchmark reporting and analysis on new client campaigns
• Produce, use and deliver suitable historical results & insight from reports
• Support management of viewability, quality, brand safety procedures per campaign e.g. Create and manage white and blacklists, adfraud and audience verification tools.
• Technical Services, support and troubleshooting – e.g. Tag sufficiency, trafficking, Troubleshoot pixel issues with publishers and internal teams.
• Produce commentary and interpretation to insight reports and present to agency (w/ Insight and Analytics)
3) End of Campaign
• Working with technical partners and the Programmatic Account Manager, produce reports as agreed at planning stage.
• Develop good working relationships with client teams & manage their expectations, with the support of the Programmatic Manager and Director
• Ensure that clients receive a high level of service at all times
• Develop an understanding of the services we offer and how we offer them
• Develop skill sets to become an expert in Programmatic workflow
• The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in Programmatic and DSP implementations. You will need to familiarise yourself with Programmatic tools, client campaigns and participate actively in Programmatic internal discussions
• Performance measures:
• The Programmatic Optimiser will be expected to manage client campaigns as well as display effective communication within the team and with key suppliers and internal account teams.
Skills, Behaviours and Experience Required
• Practical understanding of Programmatic campaigns.
• Must have experience in optimising within at least one DSP.
• Good Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
• Good project management skills
• Effective and efficient working style
• Language skills desired
• Reporting experience and understanding of analytics tools
• Highly organised
• Interest in programmatic, digital media and advertising
• Team player
• Excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar; a strong communicator
• Ideally Degree in a business, numerical, analytical or Economics discipline
More About Working for MediaCom: People First, Better Results
Here at MediaCom, we know that our people are our greatest asset in making us the UK’s leading agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare.
The MediaCom network comprises 4,600 people working in 113 offices in 89 countries and we are proud to call some of the world's most successful brands as clients, including P&G, DLG, Coca-Cola and the Volkswagen Group.
Despite our growth over the years we work hard at retaining our creative and inclusive approach and aspire to our five pillars in every aspect of their work: Creativity, New Business, Citizenship, Bravery and Loving our Clients.
We have our very own on-site bar, an events programme including BBQs and drinks on the rooftop terrace, sports and social clubs, a range of staff discounts and on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
We believe that by putting our People First, we deliver Better Results for our clients and create a great place for everyone to enjoy their work.
Want to know more? Follow us on twitter @MediaComUK and find out more about our award winning work here: http://www.mediacom.co.uk/en/results.aspx