POSTED 17 FEB 2021
Future Talent & Entry Level • Permanent (Full Time)
MediaCom AV Investment Executive – Lloyds Banking Group
MediaCom handles the media planning and buying for some of the world's smartest advertisers. Supported by keen consumer insight, analysis and experience, we are part of the largest media planning and buying network in the world.
We are looking for a media enthusiast to join the AV team within the Lloyds Banking Group unit. You will become a key member of the team that looks after all of the TV, Broadcast Video On Demand, Cinema and Radio activity for the brands that sit within the Lloyds Banking Group umbrella. You will help support the more senior members of the teams when it comes to the buying and running of AV media campaigns.
Who does the role report into?
You will report into AV Account Manager
What are the 3 best things about the job?
- You will be able to work with a very experienced dynamic AV team which will give you great exposure from day one allowing you to develop and learn quickly.
- You will be working within a multimedia team which will allow you to learn about TV, Radio, Cinema and Digital Video.
- You will be working on a challenging and very rewarding client giving you the opportunity to work on exciting large-scale branded media projects and campaigns.
What would you expect to achieve in the first 3 months?
- In the first few months you will become a key member of the AV team learning the skills needed to buy advertising campaigns for some of the biggest banks in the country. You will have the opportunity to develop close relationships with the UKs biggest TV stations allowing you to negotiate with the stations for airtime.
What will you need?
- Attention to detail is key
- Organised and be able to prioritise tasks
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Pro-actively forge relationships with media owners
- Commercially astute and excellent negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communicator
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Driven & committed
- Up for the challenge of helping shape the commercial product of MediaCom
- A real team player who has the ability to share their knowledge
- Willing to muck in and get your hands dirty
At MediaCom, we believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom is the UK’s largest planning and buying agency, with over 1,400 employees based in 5 offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
As a business, we champion individuality and diversity in our people. Through a plethora of initiatives, we ensure that we attract and retain the greatest talent in the industry, all working together to create powerful, ground-breaking work through our unique, connected Systems Thinking approach. Our teams use data, technology and creativity to design communications strategies that build brands and generate sales, and we do it at scale. We believe that putting people first produces better results.
We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training, development plans and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
MediaCom represents some of the greatest brands in the UK and beyond, both big and small. These include Sky, British Gas, Sony, Vauxhall, DFS, TUI, The Coca-Cola Company and Tesco.
MediaCom is Campaign’s Agency of the Decade (2009 and 2019), and WARC’s most effective agency in the world.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*