POSTED 15 FEB 2021
Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Maternity Cover
12 month FTC maternity cover
Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
You will be joining a small and established team within MediaCom and manage the day to day running of your Affiliate accounts to support the Head of Affiliates in developing client strategy. You will also be overseeing the work of the Affiliate Executives and Assistants and helping with their trainings and development so they can apply their learnings onto their own accounts.
- Ensure the delivery of best practice management throughout Affiliate, Aggregator, and Lead Generation campaigns
- Ensure clients and account managers/directors are informed of the performance of relevant activity and produce recommendations for future testing
- Liaise with the Digital Account Directors to develop new approaches and tactics to continually improve campaign performance
- Effectively integrate affiliate marketing with the other digital channels to ensure we are delivering a connected client solution
- Develop a strong understanding of the relevant clients’ industries to ensure we are proposing relevant solutions
- Support new business activities.
- Enthusiastically meet and build up a network of relationships with media owners
- Ensure accurate and timely billing and budgeting in relation to client campaigns.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing, Affiliates experience is essential.
- Ideally experience within an Agency environment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- Diligence in delivering against pre agreed timescales
- A desire and willingness to get the job done. The ideal candidate will be a self-started willing to get involved
- Able to analyse results and identify key insights
- Demonstrate an active interest in your client’s business, marketplace, and consumers
- Able to (where necessary) confidently handle a client meeting, without line manager present, in a manner which meets a client’s expectation
- Strong presentation skills, able to present both internally and to clients
- Adept at managing a diverse workload, and able to prioritise
- Confidently write client presentations and thought pieces that are clear and concise
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom North*
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.