POSTED 09 OCT 2020
MediaCom - Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Full-Time3 best things about the job:
- Exposure to the various disciplines of digital media advertising – from strategy and planning to implementation and analytics
- Opportunity to handle the country’s top companies and brands
- Being part of an organization that promotes excellence through mentoring and talent development programs while maintaining an environment of fun and camaraderie
Measures of Success:
In 3 to 6 months, you should have established a clear understanding of the client’s business and the specific agency deliverables for the accounts assigned to you.
What your day job looks like at MediaCom:
The Associate Digital Director is the primary point of contact of clients for agency deliverables pertaining to digital campaigns.
- Works collaboratively with Communications Planners in developing digital strategies ensuring up to date consumer behavior insights are applied.
- Leads and expertly manages digital planning and buying, and evaluation of ads for various digital platforms and executions
- Consolidates data and analyses done by the digital planners and Communications Planning Teams to establish learning and drive improvement of existing practices
- Identifies and evaluates results of test and learn initiatives to discover new knowledge and support for innovative agency recommendations
- Works with relevant internal and external Mediacom teams and digital partners for brands’ requirements and deliverables ( i.e.- MBA, GroupM Units, and Digital vendors)
- Guides junior members of the digital team in plan management, campaign evaluation as well as developing recommendations for digital campaigns
- Works with digital vendors to stay abreast on innovations and to look out for fresh and
strategic test opportunities
What you'll bring:
- 6 to 8 years experience in Media/ Digital Media (Planning and/or Buying) or adjacent industries such as Brand Management or Media Vendor working with agencies in a strategic capacity.
- Graduate of a business, digital or research-related course:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Communication Research, etc.
- Comfortable working with data
- Strong analytical and number skills and ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Google and Facebook certifications
- Highly proficient in planning and implementing campaigns in Facebook and Google platforms,
- with substantial experience in drawing learning from Analytics dashboards of said platforms
- Experience in Programmatic
- Substantial knowledge of Ad Serving Technologies
- Good MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Detail orientedness
- Self-starter attitude
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Confidence and a can-do/positive attitude
- High level of accountability and integrity
More about MediaCom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we. Welcome to MediaCom
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/Mediacom
Philippines Market Overview
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest-growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest-growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.