POSTED 04 FEB 2021
Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Permanent (Full Time)
Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
SEO Manager- Manchester- MediaCom
The SEO team at MediaCom works with an amazing roster of national and international clients - including ecommerce, clothing, footwear, gambling, insurance, travel and health. Due to the size and strength of the wider agency, we attract household names, big brands and work with budgets to match. We have a focus on technical SEO and content marketing - driving target-beating results consistently. We're looking for someone with a genuine desire to learn, demonstrable people skills and experience in a management capacity in an SEO role.
Objectives of the Role:
- Develop & review SEO campaign strategies at regular intervals (monthly, quarterly & yearly) that will meet the needs of the client brief and objectives.
- Oversees the delivery of client SEO campaigns to ensure best practice, innovation and excellence are displayed across all activity – inclusive of strategy, planning, implementation and reporting.
- Review key client-facing documentation, reports and presentations to approve them before the team send to clients.
- Work with your team to initiate key documentation and reports, ensuring work is always focused on the right tasks at the right time.
- Use your SEO experience to ensure all team members are supported within their roles.
- The management and development of team members and delegation of tasks accordingly.
- Acting as a mentor to team members and ensure any training needs are recorded and met.
- Stay up to date with any industry changes and lead knowledge sharing sessions within your team.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Excellent working knowledge of SEO including elements of technical SEO, on page optimisation and link building/analysis.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with both clients and internal stakeholders as well as mentor and support staff.
- Ability to brief other teams effectively, primarily content, outreach & CRO.
- Diligence in meeting agreed timescales & providing approved deliverables.
- A desire and willingness to get the job done to the highest levels.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks based on client demands
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.