POSTED 07 JAN 2021
MediaCom - New Business & Marketing • Marketing & Business Development • Full-Time
New Business Development:
- Supportingall aspects of new business development marketing and prospecting, sourcing, client and consultant liaison
- The development and management of best in class process for defining and developing new business leads.
- Implementation to the highest standards of the agencies Global pitch management process and principles (“WIN”)
- Owner of a target prospect "hot list” and actionable lead generation programme for defined categories and clients
- Work alongside agency management team to identify key new business targets, build relationships and articulate the benefits and advantages of MediaCom.
- Ensure all wins are recorded and recognised by RECMA
- Help manage the RFI and RFP response processes and ensure our submissions and presentations stand out from the competition
- Work closely with the pitch team to support, manage, leadand facilitate the process including timetables, presentation materials and any outside resources
- Representative China on global marketing/business development calls, keep local management informed, and develop action plans for any appropriate initiatives
Marketing & PR:
- Build and maintain positive relationships within the regional & global business development & marketing teams
- Identify strategies and tactics to make Mediacom a recognised business brand in China
- Develop and maintain compelling credentials presentations tailored to individual prospects
- Build and maintain positive and proactive relationships with industry review consultants
- Identify opportunities for the agency leadership team at appropriate meetings, events and other networking opportunities.
- Other branding activities as assigned by the CEO or EXCO
- MediaCom BLINK
Own the design and production process, launch and PR efforts for MediaCom’s quarterly thought leadership publication, BLINK, working closely with our editor-in-chief, designer and PR manager to:
- Develop a unique look and feel for all BLINK assets (report, videos, etc.)
- Prepare all assets including PR kit (press release, social media posts, CRM messages etc.) in advance of the report launch
- Create and execute innovative and impactful PR plans to raise MediaCom’s profile in the marketing industry, including securing media interviews and speaking engagements for BLINK authors and running digital and physical BLINK events
- Willingness to try new things and ‘figure it out’ to make them happen
- Enjoy collaborating with people from different disciplines / backgrounds
- Strong attention to detail to ensure MediaCom communications are always polished and accurate
- Fluent English in writing & speaking, original writing samples may be required. Fluent Chinese is a plus
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal