POSTED 04 FEB 2021
MediaCom - Account Management/Client Services/Media Planning • Media Planning • Full-Time
MediaCom is currently looking for talents to join our dynamic agency network and would like to invite you to consider this unique opportunity.
Reporting to: Business Director
3 best things about the job:
- To be a part of a dynamic working environment and surrounded by the best practitioners and recognized leaders in the media industry.
- The opportunity to expose your digital planning skills with diverse campaigns from cross-industrial client portfolios.
- Making media more prominent and meaningful with a promising career in the best media agency network in Vietnam.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop the digital campaign approach and how everything integrates within the bigger communication strategy.
- Apply knowledge of the Vietnam media landscape and the role of digital channels to deliver compelling solutions.
- Develop the quarterly and annual digital plan, budget allocation
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across digital platforms, including display, video, search, mobile, social, and programmatic…
- Manage implementation and collaborate with media owners, agency partners and internal teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Evolve use of measurement systems to provide greater insight into the ROI of digital plans and ensure the team delivers on agreed KPIs.
- Give executives and junior levels campaign setting up, monitoring and optimizing
- Ensure the financial process is followed in terms of client set-up and invoicing.
Join us if you have
- 2-4 years experience in digital planning, media agency background is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and campaigns with an intensive workload
- Good analytical skills with the ability to develop a strong understanding of the client’s business, customer profile, marketing, and business objectives.
- Skillful in key planning/digital tools
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies
- Knowledge in industry trends and experience with new/emerging advertising opportunities.
MediaCom is the “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes. MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings exceeding US$33 billion (Source: RECMA 2015). It employs 6,500 people in 125 offices across 100 countries around the globe. Its client roster includes P&G, VW Group, Dell and Universal. In 2015, MediaCom was recognised by RECMA as the leading global agency network in its Network Diagnostics report, and also was the first agency network to top all 3 key RECMA reports across EMEA. Also in 2015, MediaCom has been awarded Media Agency of the Year in the US by AdAge and Adweek, Agency of the Year in the UK by Campaign and The Drum, and Global Agency of the Year at the M&M Awards. The agency captured six Media Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, making it the top performer among all global media agency networks.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
About GroupM Vietnam
As a part of WPP, GroupM is the world's leading media investment company with a 30% market share and $113.8 billion in annual revenue. One per every three advertisements you see daily are monitored by us globally. We lead and shape media markets by delivering performance-enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients let us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent space, support, and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM Vietnam entered Vietnam since 2002 and serves as the parent company of media agencies including Mindshare, Mediacom, Wavemaker, and Xaxis. Our office is well-located in Bitexco Financial Tower, HCMC, and nurtured by 350+ media lovers cross agencies.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com