POSTED 15 JAN 2021
MediaCom - Account Management/Client Services/Media Planning • Advertising & Creative Services • Full-Time
MediaCom, the largest media agency in the country handling blue chip accounts such as Procter and Gamble Philippines, Unilab, Inc., Jollibee Foods Corp., Monde Nissin among others, is looking for talented and passionate individuals who would like to establish a career in Media by joining the agency as Content Manager.
In this role, he/she will be assigned an account or a set of accounts and will take the lead in orchestrating campaigns from briefing, to presentation, to production and implementation.
He/She will work under the supervision of a Content Director who will provide guidance and direction in the preparation and management of client’s requirements and deliverables.
3 best things about the job:
- Exposure to Mediacom’s best-in-class content planning framework.
- Opportunity to handle the country’s top companies and brands
- Being part of an organization that promotes excellence through mentoring and talent development programs while maintaining an environment of fun and camaraderie.
Measures of Success:
In 3 to 6 months, you should have exhibited the skills necessary to orchestrate projects with minimal supervision from Client briefing, plan presentation, ideation, execution and implementation.
What your day job looks like at Mediacom:
- You will handle projects with combined macro and micro-level view/perspective to ensure smooth execution of all elements
- Set effective directions for brands handled, formulate actionable plans and ensure its successful implementation
- Lead client and internal engagements
- Deliver day to day requirements with minimal supervision while enforcing operational discipline
- Safeguard budgets and support the team in delivering the best rates.
- Support the assigned Director to deliver campaign objectives.
- May already be assigned a subordinate on a supervisory level. Nurture their independence but closely work with them to effectively monitor project developments.
- Train and develop management skills of subordinates. Identify weaknesses/development areas and create strategies to address them
What you'll bring:
- Able to view matters from a macro-level but maintaining full perspective of the micro-level
- Able to formulate effective and strategic directons, concretize action plans and ensure its successful implementation.
- Display leadership. Has a take-charge attitude.
- Exhibit a maturity level required for the position.
- Scarcity mindset to help manage budgets.
- Optimizes people – effective and efficient delegation
- Ability to motivate and develop subordinates professionally and personally.
- Develops independence of subordinates while at the same time closely monitoring project developments.
- Commands respect of subordinates.
More about MediaCom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we. Welcome to MediaCom
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/Mediacom
Philippines Market Overview
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest-growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest-growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.