POSTED 10 FEB 2021
MediaCom - Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Full-Time
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Associate Business Director.
3 best things about the job:
- A role where there are no limits to good ideas
- A client that supports and encourages innovative and exciting work
- Learn from the best in the business if you are willing to go over and above regular work
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months
- Complete knowledge of relevant categories
- Total understanding of the various agency functions
- Adapt to the client requirements & timelines given and efficiently deliver on the same
In six months,
- Manage media budgets with end to end campaign management
- Establish good relations with the Client and the media houses
In 12 months
- Independently work on the client requirements along with recommendations
- Learning and experience across traditional, digital, on-ground and branded content planning
- Worked on end to end award-winning solutions
- Train and mentor new recruits
What your day job looks like at Mediacom
- Plan and execute search and social advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Co-ordination with publishers for executing the campaign and collect all relevant details.
- Collaborate with internal teams/stakeholders for smooth flow of work
- Data harmonization & share data basis the requirement with the client.
What you will need:
- Master’s degree in marketing or any degree preferred
- Working experience in digital marketing. (Agency background is preferred.)
- Experience in managing & optimizing search and social advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Marketing Tools, Bing, Social Platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn etc.)
- Basic knowledge of ad serving tools & Well versed in Excel
- Basic knowledge of Etail Marketing Tools (AMS and Flipkart Advertising)
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
Founded in 1986 and established in Japan for over 10 years, we have grown to become 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We are proud to be recognised as the Japan Media Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018 with a Silver Award in 2019. With clients including Adidas, Mars, SK-II, Dell, The Coca-Cola Corporation, Cartier, IKEA, Peugeot and Citroen, working at MediaCom is a gateway to working with leading global brand organisations and connecting to people across the planet.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
Our focus is on providing long term, rewarding careers and we know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference and have built-in flexibility that reflects the many different ways in which people work and succeed. And its why we actively encourage participation in our Global Mobility programme with opportunities to live and work around the world.
We are super connected and our employees contribute to and shape the working environment, from promoting work-life balance and well-being to organising team events and celebrations.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, connected and enthusiastic people in a stable and rewarding environment? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom.
2020 brought opportunities for brands to innovate because of which we saw an evolving media stack. The growth of digital is set to soar high because of changing consumer habits. With approximately 500 million smartphone users, low-priced data plans, 45 to 50 million e-commerce shoppers, approximately 60 OTT offerings and a young population, India is a mobile-first internet market. It is also one of the top 10 ad spend markets in the world and is set to climb the ranks. Global big tech corporations have made considerable investments in top e-commerce/retail ventures and Indian start-ups, blurring the lines between social media, e-commerce and mobile payments, resulting in disruption on an unimaginable scale.
At GroupM India, there’s never a dull moment between juggling client requests, managing vendor partners and having fun with your team. We believe in tackling challenges head-on and getting things done.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.