POSTED 18 DEC 2020
Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Regular
About the Role:
The North American Programmatic Media Lead will be the day-to-day lead for our programmatic clients at Uber. Our Uber clients will look to this highly technical and analytical team leader to translate their business objectives into insight-rooted, innovative plans that meet their brand goals.
This role is tasked with ensuring best in class programmatic campaigns to Uber’s entire portfolio of products and campaigns are delivered, at scale. You will act as the senior lead for Uber’s programmatic activation, drive their supply and optimization strategy, liaise with senior clients, create consistency in global best practices and co-own measurement and technology partner decisions. You will be a part of Mediacom’s Uber leadership team and partner with Planning, Analytics, and Data leads / teams to ensure a holistic media strategy is planned and executed flawlessly for Uber. We're looking for a strong lead who can passionately guide Uber, develop a talented team, ensure outstanding delivery to the client, and create opportunities for our relationship to blossom.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Lead, manage and motivate the NA Uber programmatic team (team of 10+) in order to reach client goals
- Lead and manage programmatic conversations with clients
- Co-create Uber-specific programmatic best practices across formats and platforms
- Ensure consistent application of best practice and quality standards by US teams
- Co-create and roll out processes to ensure the highest quality of campaigns and performance
- Co-own US supply strategy, data and media evaluations process, scorecards and POVs for Uber programmatic activity.
- Partner with the Planning, Client, Analytics, Ad Ops, Data teams to ensure holistic media strategy is planned and executed flawlessly for US/CA campaigns
- Have a strong point of view on how the media and technology landscape is changing
- Co-own development of Uber’s programmatic roadmap and testing plans to organize both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals
- Identify opportunities for deepening the client relationship through innovation and the adoption of new technologies and automation
A bit about yourself:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in programmatic media planning and buying
- Leadership experience managing a team of 5+
- A strong technical understanding of various DSPs be able to deliver solutions that meet the business and client needs.
- Expertise in the Google stack – DV360, Campaign Manager
- Expertise in mobile tracking and global privacy trends
- Proficient across Trade Desk, Amazon, Xandr, etc
- Proficient in video, display, native, CTV tactics and both brand/performance optimization and measurement
- Effective and engaging written communication and presentation skills
- Deep digital and measurement expertise for brand campaigns
- Confidence to make decisions and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Passion for digital and data, well versed on the latest industry trends and news.
- Experienced in helping Fortune 500 clients achieve their digital / business goals
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/318758/view/1048040/
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.