POSTED 02 FEB 2021
Advertising & Creative Services • Permanent (Full Time)
Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
Our creative company, Cheetham Bell, are looking for an Account Executive to work within the Client Servicing team on the day to day running of creative advertising and design projects.
You will ideally have at least 1 years experience in a creative agency and will have an understanding on the key roles and functions. You will need to instil confidence in those around you by helping deliver brilliant creative work and exceptional client service every day.
Key roles and skills
- Translating the objectives and needs of clients into creative ideas and solutions
- Understanding and responding to client’s business – the brand, the communication strategy and competitive environment
- Developing good relationships with clients and making sure we deliver the services they need
- Building strong relationships with designers and creatives to develop insightful, unique and effective creative ideas
- Have an understanding of the briefing process and what action needs to be taken
- Understanding the processes relating to production of finished material i.e. artwork, film, radio, content etc.
- Monitoring and moving work through the various processes checking work is on time, on brief and on budget
- Producing and issuing status/work in progress reports
- Producing estimates and timings plans
- Proof reading all material
- Working to agency financial systems and following best practice guidelines
- Understanding what is required by the creative team to deliver the best creative ideas
- Developing the ability to communicate clearly and convincingly
- Helping the account management team to identify and pursue opportunities for further revenue or added value
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.