POSTED 11 JAN 2021
Future Talent & Entry Level • Permanent (Full Time)
MediaCom are excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Digital Rotational Programme Spring 2021.
Application closes Friday 29th Jan, 12.00pm, 2021
Read on to find out more about the opportunity and how to apply. Applications not following the process will not be accepted.
What is the MediaCom Early Talent Scheme & How does it work?
Have you been looking for that perfect opportunity to start your career journey within media advertising industry? If you are passionate about digital advertising and are keen to learn more, this might be the perfect opportunity for you. MediaCom Early Talent Digital Rotation Scheme lasts 18 months and is designed to give you exposure to multiple media channels and work with some of the most exciting clients out there. You will have a chance to work in some of the following specialisms - paid search, paid social, programmatic, operations and digital planning. We will also support your learning and development journey by offering a range of learning programmes, as well offering the opportunity to study a Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification, giving you valuable skills and creating specialists. And don’t worry at all, this will be completed during working hours and extra study time will be given.
In this role you will:
- Set up digital campaigns across paid search, paid social and programmatic
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how paid search, paid social, programmatic and operations work in conjunction with other channels as part of a connected communications approach
- Understand what your client’s key performance indicators (KPI) are and how to monitor these
- Optimise and make recommendations according to key performance indicators and with guidance from senior members of the team
- Discover the role audiences play with media targeting and campaign optimisation
- Conduct competitor analysis, key word research and other research required
- Effectively manage client budgets
- Learn how to create a media plan in response to a client brief
- Create client reports on post campaign analysis and create future actions
- Work with media owners such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other key ad tech suppliers to receive support with running campaigns
We would love to meet someone who is:
- Passionate about digital advertising
- Analytical – Loves working with numbers
- Entrepreneurial – Takes accountability and ownership over their work
- Collaborative – Enjoys working with clients and colleagues
- Curious – you are inquisitive and love to problem solve
You may have a degree, diploma, A-levels or life experience, we are open to all applications.
What training does the Scheme offer?
Executives will take part in a goal setting sessions and appraisals regularly throughout the scheme and will be encouraged to attend various training programmes developed by our inhouse Learning & Development team.
The training programme has been designed to develop your skills and ensure you make excellent connections within the agency. All Executives will have a buddy, a previous Executive who is currently on, or graduated from the Early Talent Scheme. There will also be regular catch-ups with the Future Talent manager and participation in an annual project and charity event.
At the end of the programme, you will gain a level 3 qualification in Digital Marketing and we will work with you to match you to the right job for you within the agency.
How to apply?
Instead of a CV application we want to know the following from you in the format of a covering letter, please answer the following 2 questions in no more than 450 words. (A CV application will not be accepted)
1) Why do you think MediaCom wins in digital advertising?
- Check out our website to find out more about our clients, company values and case studies
- Research what Digital advertising is
- Look into our competitors
2) From your findings and your answer above, where do you see your career at MediaCom in the next 5 years?
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*
Step 2. Applied
We use a platform called Applied to review your suitability, so rather than basing our decision on a CV we’ll ask you to complete a short online application allowing you to demonstrate your skills and raw talent. This is a requirement as part of the application process.
Step 3. Complete GDPR form
If you are invited to our assessment day we will be required to take your picture, please give your consent to your photo being taken.
That’s why we’ve created a market leading, early talent scheme that will challenge, develop and motivate. We believe our Early Talent Programme will create the best agency talent in the UK and it will be fun along the way!
What’s in it for you!
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site canteen
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go (plus an extra day for your birthday)
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- Impressive discounts across a range of high street and offline retailers
- Free breakfast & free fruit
At MediaCom, we know that our people are our greatest asset in making us the UK’s leading agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare. The MediaCom network comprises of 4,600 people working in 113 offices in 89 countries and we are proud to call some of the world's most successful brands our clients, including P&G, DLG, and Coca-Cola.
Despite our growth over the years we work hard at retaining our creative and inclusive approach and aspire to our five pillars in every aspect of our work: Creativity, New Business, Citizenship, Bravery and Loving our Clients. We believe that by putting our People First, we deliver Better Results for our clients and create a great place for everyone to enjoy their work. For more information, please visit http://www.mediacom.com