POSTED 24 JAN 2021
MediaCom - Account Management/Client Services/Media Planning • Media Planning • Full-Time
MediaCom is currently looking for talents to join our dynamic agency network and would like to invite you to consider this unique opportunity.
Reporting to: Business Director
3 best things about the job:
- To be a part of a dynamic working environment and surrounded by the best practitioners and recognized leaders in the media industry.
- The opportunity to expose your media planning skills with diverse campaigns from cross-industrial client portfolios.
- Making media more prominent and meaningful with a promising career in the best media agency network in Vietnam.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop a media campaign approach and how everything integrates within the bigger communication strategy.
- Apply knowledge of Vietnam's media landscape and the role of media channels (digital & traditional media: TV, OOH, prints …) to deliver compelling solutions.
- Develop the quarterly and annual media plan, budget allocation
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across media platforms, including display, video, search, mobile, social and programmatic…
- Manage implementation and collaborate with media owners, agency partners, and internal buying teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Evolve use of measurement systems to provide greater insight into ROI of media plans and ensure the team delivers on agreed KPIs.
- Ensure the financial process is followed in terms of client set-up and invoicing.
Join us if you have
- 2-4 years experience in media planning, media agency (both TV planning and digital) background is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and campaigns with an intensive workload
- Good analytical skills with the ability to develop a strong understanding of client’s business, customer profile, marketing, and business objectives.
- Skillful in key planning/buying tools
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies
- Knowledge of industry trends and experience with new/emerging advertising opportunities.
About GroupM Vietnam