People were hesitant about receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, and the supply and geographical distribution of doses were unpredictable.
We needed to:
1. Build brand trust with Walgreens for the vaccine.
2. Drive vaccine appointments
3. Deliver 30M COVID-19 shots in arms
People were scared, misinformation ran rampant, and reliable sources became paramount. Not only did we need to demonstrate leadership and commitment during the unfolding of a present-day health crisis, but we also needed to:
- Identify and reach those who were the most likely to accept receiving the vaccine.
- Meet the fluctuating demands for the vaccine – based on changes to individual mindsets and changes in COVID cases by area.