POSTED 04 SEP. 2020
MediaCom - Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Performance • Full-Time
MediaCom, the largest media agency in the country handling blue-chip accounts such as Procter and Gamble Philippines, UNILAB Inc, Jollibee Foods Corp., Monde Nissin among others, is looking for a dynamic and innovative digital enthusiast who would like to establish a career in Digital media by joining the agency as Senior Digital Planner.
In this role, he will be responsible for planning/buying and implementing campaigns across digital platforms, keeping in mind the overall media objectives of the brand.
He will work closely with the Digital Manager and Communications Planning Team to ensure smooth, accurate, and effective planning and implementation of clients’ digital media campaigns.
3 best things about the job:
- Exposure to the various disciplines of digital media advertising – from strategy and planning to implementation and analytics.
- Opportunity to handle the country’s top companies and brands
- Being part of an organization that promotes excellence through mentoring and talent development programs while maintaining an environment of fun and camaraderie.
Measures of Success:
In 3 to 6 months you should have:
- Mastered planning/buying, implementation, and monitoring of digital campaigns and executions in various media platforms – Facebook, Search, Mobile, etc - ensuring agreed KPIs are achieved or surpassed and prepared reports for the brands assigned to you.
- Achieved a clear understanding of the client’s business and needs, successfully put together campaign strategies, and confidently presented to clients and colleagues.
What your day job looks like at MediaCom:
A senior digital planner handles specific brands and performs the following tasks:
- Meets and liaises with clients to identify requirements
- Works collaboratively with Communications Planners in developing digital strategies and objectives, with the use of data pulled from existing and past campaigns of the brand
- Develops, implements, and negotiates, if needed, the digital media plans of assigned brands, keeping in mind the campaign objective and operating principles
- Closely monitors campaigns and executions ensuring agreed KPIs are achieved or surpassed
- Identifies and drives opportunities for media optimization
- Presents and defends, alongside agency colleagues, agency recommendations and outputs
- Organizes and handles administrative requirements of brands handled ( CE’s, invoices, etc.)
- Prepares client reports and other official documents
What you'll bring:
- Strong analytical and number of skills
- Passion for learning and openness to new challenges
- Team player mindset
- Time management
- Project management, good at multi-tasking and organization.
- Self-starter attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident individual with a can-do/positive attitude.
- High level of accountability.
More about MediaCom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we. Welcome to MediaCom
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/Mediacom
Philippines Market Overview
About the Philippines
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest-growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth. It is also one of the largest and fastest-growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 109.5mn, 59.2% of these currently have access to the internet. By 2022, the Philippines' internet population is forecasted to be 73%. Coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint, the country is well-positioned as an exciting and innovative place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.