POSTED 19 JAN. 2021
IT & Technology • Regular
About the Role:
The Systems Technology team serves the agency to develop tools and platforms with the goal of improving data reporting. The Sr. Project Manager will serve as a key link between technology and client service, supporting primarily the Uber account. This role will have a critical part in ensuring consistent and quality outputs across multiple high-profile projects, with an emphasis on global reporting initially.
- Serve as key point of contact between internal and external stakeholders and remote Engineering team.
- Proactively manage and maintain positive relationships across diverse client list, focusing initially on Uber.
- Help establish consistent workflows with internal and external business stakeholders.
- Communicate priority/status/intent to all levels of the business, from C-Suite to entry level.
- Effectively and accurately translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Work directly with engineers and project managers across multiple timezones to ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the highest quality.
- Work with team leadership to implement standardization and best practices to improve overall team structure.
- Work closely with analytics, client and planning teams to identify new opportunities for data reporting efficiencies and solutions.
- Troubleshoot and QA issues with reporting tools and platforms.
Your Knowledge & Abilities:
- Self-sufficiency – ability to learn quickly with minimal direction.
- Creativity – ability to develop concrete requirements from unclear situations.
- Strong critical thinking skills – the ability to infer and ‘read between the lines.’
- A team player who is willing to pitch in to get the job done.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high quality output.
- Experience working with and gaining buy-in from C-suite and executive leadership.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to work non-standard hours, working with both APAC and EMEA based stakeholders
- Experience with large-scale data projects
- 5+ years of digital media experience a plus
- Advanced Excel experience required
- Client Management or Client Success experience a plus
- Experience working with software developers and engineers required
- Experience with data visualization a plu
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators. We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries. We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, Richemont and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. Our Systems Thinking approach combines data, technology and creativity to design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business. All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy. We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients. We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why we are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we. Welcome to MediaCom!
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.