POSTED 05 MAR. 2021
Media Planning, Implementation & Activation • Permanent (Full Time)
Job Title: Media Executive
About the Opportunity: The Media Executive will support the team on the planning, buying, activation and analysis of Dell Consumer, Gaming and Small Business campaigns in France and Germany or UK.
A Day in the Life: From the outset, the Media Executive will have direct exposure to clients through their preparation of reports, insight and creative management. On a day-to-day basis, their tasks will include liaising with the Ad Ops, Analytics, and channel specialist teams to activate campaigns. They will also assist on the research, planning and buying phases of our campaigns
3 best things about the job:
- Exposure to multiple online and offline media channels and disciplines.
- Working across multiple European markets and learning about their media landscapes.
- Access to MediaCom’s best-in-class training programme.
In 3 months, you will have:
Learned the technical skills required to activate, monitor, and report on digital campaigns and understand their place in the wider media mix.
In 6 months, you will have:
Responsibility for day to day financial process and will be working closely with clients on resolving challenges and producing reports. You will also have a good working knowledge of the digital media owner landscape.
Where you’ll be at the end of your first year:
You will be able to research plan and digital campaigns with some Planner/Buyer support. They will also be the ‘go to’ person for any questions around campaign tracking and financial issues.
What we’re looking for in you:
- A rigorous approach to learning about what makes a successful advertising campaign.
- Great eye for detail – scratching beneath the surface of a challenge to reveal the optimum solution.
- Genuine interest in media and how it impacts sales.
- Numerically literate.
- A good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site bar, cafe and roof terrace
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- We also have a regular events calendar including company socials, sports clubs, a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom