POSTED 31 MAR. 2021
Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Permanent (Full Time)
Senior Digital Planner
Digital at KRMediacom:
Digital was brought in house to KRmediacom from Mediacom investment in 2013. The strategy was to develop, grow and focus digital expertise on the primary client, LVMH. Since 2013, digital spend from the department has grown c+40% yr. on yr. with a roster of additional clients to reflect. We are now looking at extending the team to reflect the wider MediaCom systems planning structure to ensure all client briefs are optimised and connected with digital at heart
Objectives of the Role:
A Senior Digital Planner will be responsible for the implementational planning and buying of their respective media and the understanding of how it inter-relates to other media on the plan. They will work with their Manager constructing best practice plans for their media and delivering campaign strategy.
The Digital Senior Planner is responsible for ensuring we deliver an integrated digital plan, supporting the Digital Manager in identifying the role for different digital channels and how the digital channels work and influence each other – both brand and eCommerce. They should understand all the digital channels and work closely with the specialists to keep up to date with developments in each of these channels.
Operational Technical Skills:
•First stages of systems planning
•Using relevant media planning tools to build rationale (e.g. TGI, NRS, Comscore,)
•Planning campaigns in schematics
•Writing PCA and generating/interpreting report data ensuring focus and delivery vs set KPI
•Delivering competitive reports
•Collaborating with client’s other agencies over response/deadlines
Skills and Behaviours:
• Digital expertise inc ad servers and 3rd party technology vendors
• Understands Multi-media planning
• Work with the Planning team to gain insights on objectives, KPIs, strategies, audiences, to ensure tactical buys deliver against goals
• Strategically align the digital media plans across all channels
• Use of industry media planning tools (all media e.g. TGI, NRS, Comscore)
• Use of multi media planning tools (TGI, Media Multiplier, Touchpoints)
• Use of system planning approach
• Ability to extract and filter relevant insights/ research to support planning decisions
• Strong personal relationships
• Good communicator
• Natural curiosity
• Genuine interest in industry research and new ways of working
• Media partner neutral planning
• Able to set and meet multiple demands within time deadlines
• Sound strategic thinker with strong creative problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
• Solutions oriented with a “can-do” attitude, creatively and strategically.
• Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
•Strives to deliver award winning work and industry leading innovation
Key Performance Indicators:
• Collaborative, supportive role for senior team
• Passionate about implementational planning
Qualifications and other relevant information: