POSTED 22 MAR. 2021
MediaCom - Creative, Design & Content • Social Media & Content • Full-Time
3 best things about the job:
- No two days are alike. Every day is an excitingly unique challenge. As a PM, you manage different projects and will need to wear different hats, needing to fairly represent both Client and Agency points to the corresponding parties.
- You get to meet loads of interesting personalities. You can fangirl to your favorite celebrity and learn from some of the best minds from the industry
- You get exposed both to the best creative and to the most cerebral aspects of campaigns. You get to see how art is shaped by science.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS In three months:
- Organized workflow and project management
- Strong creative strategy preparation and presentation
- Detailed orchestration of projects and team management
- Inter-department and Client interface; conducting meetings
In six months:
- Detailed Understanding of MediaCom’s roster of services
- Public Relations
- Influencer Marketing
- Relationship management
- Production: ATL, digital, below-the-line
- Technical knowledge/understanding of the various aspects of communications
- Media Planning
- Media Buying
- Policies and Procedures
- Other Departments within the Agency
- External Regulating bodies (ASC, FILSCAP, etc.)
In 12 months:
- Mastery of the above items
What your day job looks like at Mediacom:
- You will handle projects with a micro-level lens to ensure smooth execution of all elements
What you'll bring:
- Ability to follow strategic directions and make quick decisions that faithfully adhere objectives and strategies set to ensure successful implementation of directions and agreements
- Work toward optimizing resources available to ensure the profitability of accounts handled.
Welcome innovators, initiative takers, and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders, and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
For more information,visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/mediacom
About the Philippines
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth. It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years.
With a population of 109.5 million, 59.2% of these currently have access to the internet. By 2022, the Philippines' internet population is forecasted to be 73%. Coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint, GroupM Philippines is well-positioned as an exciting and innovative organization for media players and talent to be.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.