POSTED 29 JAN. 2021
Media Planning, Implementation & Activation • Regular
The Media Planner is responsible for all tasks and client service activities associated with an assigned account. You will act as a steward of global digital strategy and will support different projects to drive digital excellence across account to ensure optimal operational efficiency and media performance.
- Support the development of annual digital roadmap and drive delivery of solutions to address client’s business challenges
- Assist in building measurement framework for global media strategy
- Establish best practices and ways of working for all digital teams to follow to achieve best results and cohesive global strategy
- Seek innovation opportunities in the digital advertising landscape
- Support the development of test & learn strategy and best practices across account
- Explore new solutions that can support client’s campaign performance
- Assist with developing point of views on ad-technology and innovation solutions
- Seek and maintain partner relationships to help grow and sustain team’s knowledge of digital and advertising
- Manage ad ops, analytics, and key client stakeholders to implement changes to global tracking infrastructure based on client needs
- Manage global ad ops teams in audit process of site tracking to ensure operational efficiency
- Responsible for developing a working knowledge of digital media landscape relevant to the client’s business
- Other responsibilities as assigned
YOUR PEOPLE SKILLS:
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Communicate effectively
- Highly proactive
- Eagerness to learn
- Establish and maintain effective relationships within as well as outside the team
- Curiosity about technology and digital advertising
- Systematic thinker
YOUR KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in category
- Experience in planning and managing lower funnel campaigns
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully with teams from various backgrounds, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new tools and platforms quickly
- Familiarity with digital ad tracking solutions (Tag Managers), ad servers (Flashtalking, Sizmek), analytics tools (Adobe Analytics) is a plus
- Experience planning and managing lower funnel marketing is a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage and train digital assistant planner on planning process, campaign implementation process, measurement, and other advertising tools
- Advanced Excel skills; intermediate PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills
- 1+ years’ related experience
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/318758/view/1048040/
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.