POSTED 31 JÄN. 2021
Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Permanent (Full Time)
Department / Team
Global Account Director
Mediacom helps brands unlock growth through media. By applying our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity we design communication strategies that grow brands and generate sales.
As part of WPP and GroupM, we have access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
Our success is underpinned by our belief “People First, Better Results” that if we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for our teams but for our clients.
MediaCom’s global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony.
PlayStation@MediaCom is one of the largest and most successful teams in the GroupM network.
There are over 280 people working on the account in 50+ countries across Americas & EMEA.
2021 is one of the most important years ever in PlayStation’s history thanks to the launch of next gen hardware, software and services product offers.
This role caters to the enormous future growth potential we’re seeing in the PlayStation business.
As well as supporting many of their owned properties, PlayStation also partner with some of the world’s biggest gaming & entertainment brands such as Red Dead Redemption, Call of Duty and FIFA.
As part of a growing global team, you will help lead and develop the performance aspect of the PlayStation business, primarily focused on PS Store and the subscription services; PS Plus & PS Now. Delivering thought leadership, best practice and driving growing revenue for the client: using data & tech to inform decision making. Ensuring that this best practice is set at a global level and is maintained within regional planning teams.
In this role you will
• Take the client brief and ensure, where possible, there are clear and quantified business-related performance objectives.
• Understand and use conversion events to develop strategic recommendations that increase ROI metrics.
• Work closely with the account teams, using their experience and specialist knowledge to ensure the performance objectives are achieved and on-the job training delivered.
• Ensure that CPMs/response rates/conversion rates can be identified in order to understand why a media buy succeeded or failed.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of your client’s business objectives and KPIs
• Leverage the client's tech and data to inform the global digital strategy and campaign planning
• Coordinate across the full spectrum of paid channels using data and measurement to identify and apply cross-channel synergies to drive campaign performance
• Balance longer-term campaign strategies against dynamic tactics
• Specify data tracking and drive the tailoring of GroupM reporting solutions to facilitate the optimization of media campaigns against agreed targets
• Help the client to balance current capabilities whilst continually evaluating the latest innovations in Ad tech
• Keep up to date with industry developments around audience/consumer privacy and help client efficiently navigate an increasingly complex audience landscape
Globally you will play a role on the wider account by:
• Contributing towards building a client brand team spirit across all regions, sharing knowledge, client vision and KPIs
• Collaborate regionally ensuring quality product and service delivery
Skills, Behaviours and Experience Required
To be successful you’ll:
• Have a broad understanding of performance and/or ecommerce campaign planning
• Be a confident interpreter of data and insight
• Be able to review historical results to look for cost-efficiencies in media, creative, promotions and data analysis
• Evolve and optimise performance audience planning using response and conversion profiling
• Propose test and learn framework to improve results and ensure key learnings are documented in a client brand book of proof (Media, Format, Offer, Creative)
• Previously worked in a global role collaborating with regional teams to deliver integrated multi-channel solutions that achieve overall client objectives and business KPIs
• Have demonstrable skills in growing account profitability and relationships
• Have strong communication/presentation skills
• Be driven to help define, set and work to KPIs that deliver true ROI
Key measures of success:
• Drive your clients’ business metrics forward
• Advance our data-driven planning process and product
• Achieve trusted adviser status with your client through your knowledge and best practice
• Receive positive feedback from your internal stakeholders including regional teams
• Successfully and regularly sell in new services which expand the scope of work and grow business revenue
• Produce award winning work from across your area of specialism
• Engage with channel experts at the right time to deliver new strategies and digital innovation to your client