POSTED 17 DEZ. 2020
Future Talent & Entry Level • Permanent (Full Time)
This role will involve working and supporting the core Careers Team to ensure all their clients’ (e.g. TK Maxx, EY, Boots and Shell) Employer Branding, Diversity and Recruitment attraction campaigns appear and run smoothly on all channels.
This entry level role will support the team mainly on administrative media planning and buying duties on Shell and support on other clients’ recruitment campaigns in UK and Globally. This role will provide a lot of exposure around the agency, working not only with the planners and managers within the core team but also with specialist teams such as social, display and search. This role will provide a solid grounding in all digital processes and systems, reporting, finance, exposure to media owners as well as media planning on international campaigns and client exposure.
A typical day for a media exec in this team will include attending internal and client status calls, supporting planners on media planning and buying, work with the inhouse tech team to create reporting tags ensuring all digital activity is tracked and reporting - looking at client data and inputting into bi-weekly / monthly reports providing insight and commentary.
Who does the role report into?
You will report into Planners and Manager.
What are the 3 best things about the job?
- The team. Super supportive, fun, knowledgeable, caring and socially conscious bunch of people doing good work for MediaCom and our clients.
- The work, exposure to many elements of the Planning and Buying process so really good entry role and wide exposure.
- That we do actually make a difference in our jobs, by helping organisations achieve their diversity and inclusion and purpose goals by attracting underrepresented talent within their organisations at all levels.
What are the measures of success?
- You will be an established member of the Careers team and an expert in all Exec processes and systems.
What would you expect to achieve in the first 3 months?
- Get a solid understanding of systems and processes to support all the planners and build strong relationships with the team.
What will you need?
- A degree is not essential – what is important is that you are passionate about all things social and digital! We would like someone with initiative, good attention to detail, enthusiasm, curiosity and confident and most of all someone who wants to learn. Work experience within a similar role within an agency or recruitment consultancy would be advantageous -but is not essential.
At MediaCom, we believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom is the UK’s largest planning and buying agency, with over 1,400 employees based in 5 offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
As a business, we champion individuality and diversity in our people. Through a plethora of initiatives, we ensure that we attract and retain the greatest talent in the industry, all working together to create powerful, ground-breaking work through our unique, connected Systems Thinking approach. Our teams use data, technology and creativity to design communications strategies that build brands and generate sales, and we do it at scale. We believe that putting people first produces better results.
We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training, development plans and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
MediaCom represents some of the greatest brands in the UK and beyond, both big and small. These include Sky, British Gas, Sony, Vauxhall, DFS, TUI, The Coca-Cola Company and Tesco.
MediaCom is Campaign’s Agency of the Decade (2009 and 2019), and WARC’s most effective agency in the world.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*