MediaCom has been shortlisted for 7 awards across 6 categories
The winners will be announced at the prestigious gala dinner on Tuesday 24th March at the Capella Hotel in Singapore.
Judged by a senior panel of media agencies and advertisers, MediaCom received shortlist nominations for an array of campaigns for categories including:
1. Best Use of Video - P&G's 'The Mahn Song'
2. Best Communications Strategy - P&G's 'The Kiss Debate'
3. Best Entertainment Platform - NBC Universal 'Devious Maids'
4. Best Entertainment Platform - P&G's 'The Kiss Debate'
5. Best Experiential Campaign - Queensland Government 'Your Future Is Not Pretty'
6. Best Use of Content - P&G's 'The Mahn Song'
7. The Utility/Public Service Award - beyondblue 'Man Therapy'
"This is a fantastic performance from our teams here at MediaCom Australia. We are thrilled that each of our offices have received shortlistings from such a breadth of category", said Mark Pejic, CEO MediaCom Australia. "As the industry becomes more and more competitive, this level of creativity and innovation helps inspire us to continue to deliver a high calibre of work for all our clients. We look forward to the winners being announced in March.