Singapore, 19th March 2014: MediaCom has just been named Agency Network of the Year at the Festival of Media Asia in Singapore.
The agency picked up three prizes for work from three different markets, with awards being picked up by teams from Australia, Singapore and India.
These three wins demonstrated the depth and breadth of talent in MediaCom teams across the region, and together with 14 shortlist places, ensured the agency outscored rivals to pick up the Grand Prize of Agency Network of the Year.
"We're thrilled to be named Agency Network of the Year. These award wins are a credit to the quality of work across the region. Not only did we win three prizes - including the highly competitive Best Communications Strategy - but we won them with work from different offices and different clients. This success, combined with our highly commended and 14 shortlists, is a demonstration that we are producing market-leading work not just from one or two hotspots but from right across the region," said Mark Heap, Chief Executive of MediaCom APAC.
MediaCom picked up the following wins:
- Best Communications Strategy: P&G Gillette, MediaCom India, Shave or Crave
- Best Retail Strategy: Universal Music, MediaCom Australia, Give Music Generator
- Best Event/Experiential Campaign: Coca-Cola Zero, MediaCom Singapore, Tasting is Believing
They were also highly commended for:
- Best Entertainment Platform: Westpac, MediaCom Australia, Westpac Air Rescue
The agency was also shortlisted for:
- Best Communications Strategy: P&G Gillette, MediaCom India, Soldier for Women
- Best Engagement Strategy: P&G Gillette, MediaCom India, Soldier for Women
- Best Engagement Strategy: Coca-Cola, MediaCom Malaysia, Coca-Cola Spreads the Spirit of Ramadhan to Moms during Fasting Month
- Best Event/Experiential: P&G Gillette, MediaCom India, Shave or Crave
- Best Event/Experiential: AsiaRooms, MediaCom Singapore, AsiaRooms Romance of Travel
- Best Launch: P&G Braun, MediaCom China, The World's Coolest Gadget
- Best Launch: Volkswagen, MediaCom China, Rockin' the VW Beetle in China
- Best Social Media Strategy: New South Wales Health, MediaCom Australia, Creating a Media Channel to Fight Hepatitis C
- Best Use of Technology: NSW Rural Fire Service, MediaCom Australia, Getting Bush Fire Planning Done
- The Effectiveness Award: P&G Ambi Pur, MediaCom Malaysia, From Tin Cans to Raya Icons: Ambi Pur Breaks Fast with Muslim Malays